Information we may collect from you
These are the possible ways you provided us with your information:
- Email, phone or any other way of correspondence with us, where only information necessary to process your request or support your question or comment would be required to be provided.
- Any contact forms you fill in within our website, which are used solely to process your queries and requests and/or to provide you with the information you asked for.
- Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, email address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, and financial data) in your application.
- When you set up a user account for our software or request a trial of this. This will be only necessary information to identify you within the system, such as (first and last) name, email address, company or telephone number, as well as a password to access.
- When you use any of our online accessible tools and functionality, where submission of personal data and/or document upload is needed to perform the purpose of said tool/functionality, the information provided will be stored to guarantee a good performance of the tool/functionality.
- When you are browsing our website, we collect your IP address and other non-identifying information via tracking cookies. If you wish not to be tracked, you can object to the cookies at your discretion, but your website experience may be disturbed.
Purpose and use of this data
The information is collected to provide you with access to products and services you have with us, give you customer support and answer any queries/questions/comments/requests you may send our way.
How will this information be used:
Customers / Trial / Online accessible tools users :
- To set your company and employees up as a user on our systems; or to maintain/support the systems we provide
- To give you access to the functionality you use through our website, and make sure said functionality executes as expected
- For direct correspondence with you about projects we work on together
- To send you useful information about current and future products and services we provide. This applies to customers, users of any trial products/services, and users of any of our online accessible tools.
- To inquire about quotes, payments, or invoices;
We use data to monitor traffic, trends and identify issues, improvement areas and technical problems, as well as to personalise your website experience. We may use it also for the purposes of data analysis and research amongst others.
Processing your data:
We will process your data when:
- You have provided consent for marketing related activities, such as receiving our newsletter, content or product information or any company periodical updates, amongst others.
- You have submitted a request for content or information, or an inquiry about our products/services.
- You have used any of the online accessible tools.
- You have requested a quote or a proposal or we are responding to a RFQ, RFI, RFP that you submitted to us or openly posted for responses, about our products/services.
- You are in the process of signing a contract with us or have already done so.
Data sharing may occur between us and some of our business partners, (sub)contractors or suppliers, such as a hosting service or others, in order to guarantee that you are provided with our products and services or that you can navigate our website.
Other moments when your information could be shared with third parties are:
Potential purchases or sales of our business or assets that would require disclosure to the prospective party.
If a third party will acquire (parts of) our business and/or assets, information that we store and process will be transferred to them.
If we need to fulfil any legal obligations that require us to disclose or share this information, such as protecting fraud or reducing credit risk, amongst others.
Storing your information
Your data will only be kept for a period no longer than is required or permitted by applicable laws. In most cases, duration will be limited to your contract length, or otherwise, as stated by your continuation to being subscribed to any of our marketing activities.
You have the following rights:
- You are able to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- You can request that we rectify incorrect personal data about you.
- You may ask that we delete any personal data we have of you if there is no longer a need for us to do so, or if you revoke consent to our processing of this data.
- You can object to us using your data for for profiling or direct marketing.
- You may request that we restrict the processing of your data or to withdraw consent to processing at any time if previous consent was required (processing carried out up to that consent withdrawal remains within the limits of the law)
In order to exercise these rights you can mail us at email@example.com.
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data.
Should you have any questions, or concerns about your privacy or how your data is handled, you can contact us.
Twonas/ Pharmaceutical Design BV,
Pilotenstraat 39A, 1059CH Amsterdam
, The Netherlands
Or by email:
We have set out below a list of third parties with whom we share your data.
Website backend and maintenance provider, holds cookie and other browsing data.
Provide email services.
Provide email services.
To organise and categorise our clients and potential clients in order for us to better provide our services as well as mass distribute email.
Website visit and navigation.
Services request form.
Analytics Provider, Content Optimization, holds cookies and other browser data.